Discover a beautiful oasis in this delightful home that was remodeled over the past five years. It is a place to enjoy good times with family and friends both inside and out.
Among its great features are three bedrooms on the main floor and a fourth non-conforming bedroom in the basement. The gorgeous master bed/bath has a tile shower and custom spa therapy tub. The new custom kitchen includes a large center island and plentiful soft-close maple cabinets with built-in desk. The living room and two family rooms creates spaces that all can enjoy.
The real show-stopper is in the big, new back yard! This 15' x 30' swimming pool is 5' deep with pool deck, two patios, privacy fenced and drip water system for all hanging basket.
Schedule an appointment to see this stunning home today.
Double wall, poured concrete outer wall and concrete block inner wall, 80 percent finished, new sewer line below floor to outside. Outside sewer line to street replaced a few years ago, family room-office (can be a nice bedroom with added egress window)-sink/stool bathroom plumbed for shower-utility/laundry/storage room. Mostly new electric service and updates to plumbing.
Stick built with addition in 1977, detached garage in 1950, siding, newer architectural shingles on roof, drywall, carpet, tile, vinyl floors, many new doors and windows,
119 3rd St NE, Beach, ND 58621
1) All exterior doors in the house have been replaced and all but two doors in the upstairs are new with easy access hardware
2) A new sewer line was installed in the basement from the bathroom/utility area to outside of the house where it hooks up with a replaced line to the street—this is a big benefit to the new owners. This line was checked out and scoped within the past five years
3) Recent gas boiler for heating
4) New ductless split AC
5) Much of the home has new wiring and new updated underground electrical service to the home
6) Architectural shingles
7) Back yard was leveled and retaining wall installed
8) Basement is double wall—poured concrete on the outside and concrete block on the inside
1) New Maple Cabinets with soft close go up to the ceiling and include a built in desk, pullout drawers, double drawers, specialty corner drawers for better usage of space, doors on open-end of cabinets to allow two-way access, duel silverware racks, appliance shelf
2) New island with built-in sink and counter bar, high definition laminate countertop, garbage disposal
3) New laminate floor
4) Kitchen expanded during remodel to open to the family room
5) New light fixtures
MASTER BEDROOM and BATHROOM
1) Bedroom enlarged during remodel and has double closet, new carpet, paint and door
2) Tile shower with shower light
3) Spa therapy tub with heater, jets, waves, bubbles
4) New vanity, window, laminate floor
1) New carpet, paint and sliding glass door
2) Room is set up for a fireplace with a gas hookup and hearth
1) New door, carpet, paint, trim and light fixtures
2) New AC
1) Including the master bedroom, there are three bedrooms upstairs and one non-conforming room in the basement that could be a bedroom if an egress window is installed. All these rooms have new carpeting and basement room has a new ceiling
2) One upstairs bedroom has a walkout door to the backyard
BASEMENT FAMILY ROOM--Bar has plumbing available to make a wet bar
1) Huge apple tree
2) New 15’ x 30’ swimming pool, 5’ deep and ENTIRE SYSTEM SET UP SO THERE IS NO NEED TO DRAIN IN THE WINTER!
3) HEATED with its own gas heat system
4) Includes pool filtration system, all pool equipment, heater, cover. Owner will provide instructions and has been very pleased by the ease of maintenance.
5) Huge pool deck and two patios
6) One patio is set up with a gas hookup for an outdoor kitchen or barbeque
BATHROOMS—IN addition to the master bathroom, there is a second full bathroom on the main floor and a half bath in the basement that is plumbed for a shower.
GARAGE—Detached single stall garage. There is concrete for a second stall