Original office for Hanson Lumber Company and 7 lots comprise this commercial property in Golva, ND.
The lots are on the south side of East Terrell Avenue, Golva's main street, and next to the city building.
The original structure dates back to 1920.
Hanson Lumber Company operated several lumber yards in eastern Montana and southwest North Dakota.
Property is sold ''as is'' and seller does not warrant the structure on the property as habitable. City records do not indicate the office had water/sewer lines.